- Some 34 acres
- Total of 38 stables, on three yards
- Three arenas with rubber surface
- Day room & WC
- Well presented four bedroom property with a further one bedroom annex
- Popular and successful riding school
- Fantastic riding and walking routes
- Grooms accommodation
- Multiple outbuildings
5 bedroom equestrian property for sale.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a popular and successful riding centre with a 4/5 bedroom newly built detached property, three arenas with rubber surface, 38 stables and multiple outbuildings set within c.34 acres.
Enborne Equestrian is run as a riding centre with income from multiple sources, from teaching, school hire, liveries and running shows, all with strong demand to increase this.
The property is well presented with four double bedrooms, a further self-contained one-bedroom annexe and large decking area overlooking the arenas and views across the countryside. Square footage 2,633 sq ft.
The occupation of the dwelling is limited to persons connected to Enborne Equestrian centre, please contact the agents for further details.
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Lounge with vaulted ceiling
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms with built in storage
- Self-contained one bedroom annexe with open plan kitchen and living space and bathroom GARDENS & GROUNDS
- Good sized garden area with large decking area
- Approx. 34 acres
- Three arenas
- 60m x 40m arena
- 40m x 25m arena
- 40m x 30m arena
- Gallery areas and secretary box
- Large area of hard standing for parking
- Rubber surface on the track to the arenas
- 22 box main yard
- 12 indoor stables
- Self-contained 7 box yard
- A variety of further outbuildings, including
- two staff mobile homes
- porta cabin day room and WC
- Large barn with potential for conversion STP
Enborne Equestrian Centre
The yard boasts fantastic facilities including three arenas, two of which are floodlit and all with rubber surface and post and rail fencing. The main yard consists of 22 wooden stables set up in a large courtyard, varying from 4m x 3.5m with three large corner boxes sized 4.8m x 4m currently used as a tack room and feed rooms. The 12, American barn style indoor stables are all a good size with two larger foaling boxes, a wash bay, tack room and mezzanine rug store. The top yard consists of 7 wooden built stables with post and rail fencing, adjoining paddocks, tack room, feed store and new onduline roof.
There are two, two-bedroom mobile homes/ staff accommodation and a day room porta cabin with kitchenette and WC. The large barn offers a useful, large storage area with potential to convert into holiday lets or additional accommodation STP. There is fantastic hacking directly from the property, both country lanes and on the ridgeway as well as excellent, varied options locally just a short box ride away.
FURTHER INFORMATIONServices: LPG Gas heating, private drainage, mains electricity
Local authority: West Berkshire
Tax Band: F
EPC: Band C
Photographs: Taken October 2022
Viewings: All viewings are strictly by appointment only through Churchill Country & Equestrian Estate Agents – 01403 700222.
Promap: For indicative purposes only, not to scale.