- 4 Bedroom Bungalow
- 2200 sq.ft Steel Framed Barn
- 1000 sq.ft garage
- 800 sq.ft office
- 6 Stables (2 blocks of 3, each with their own tack room)
- Potential for a Sandschool and further Equestrian Facilities subject to planning
- Huge Potential
- Accessed via a private drive, excellent aspect
- Direct access to Whitmoor Common
- In all, c. 23 Acres of Free-Draining land
A beautifully positioned 4 bedroom bungalow surrounded by its own land, with a variety of outbuildings including a 2,200 sq. ft steel framed barn, a 1000 sq. ft garage and an 800 sq. ft office, all of which offer enormous potential subject to planning. Hurst View Bungalow has an excellent aspect with views towards Guildford, St Martha’s and the Surrey Hills. In all, the property’s land amounts to some 23 acres, all of which is free-draining, and is surrounded by
a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
The Bungalow – Built in 1977
• An entrance hall leads through to the dual aspect living room, with an open fire and double doors leading out onto a pretty patio area overlooking the property’s own land
• The kitchen / breakfast room has an Oil-fired Aga, a built-in double oven and a range of fitted units. Attached to the kitchen there is a small conservatory which opens up onto a further patio area with views overlooking the paddocks
• There are four double bedrooms, the master has a large en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe, and a two further family bathrooms – one with a shower and one with a bath
• Furthermore there is a good sized office which could work well as a single bedroom / guest accommodation
• Outside there is a separate utility room / boot room
• EPC Band E
Gardens, Grounds and Outbuildings
The property benefits from various outbuildings, all of which offer enormous scope for development, subject to all the relevant planning permissions. Furthermore, there is a 2nd access to the property which would offer the ability to split the property and develop the large agricultural barn.
• There is a 2,200 sq. ft Agricultural, steel-framed Barn with a dirt floor which has a variety of uses
• A further 1,000 sq. ft garage with an additional lean-to measuring 15m x 4m
• The 800 sq. ft office lends itself to further residential accommodation (STP) and already has water and electricity connected.
• In addition there are various other smaller outbuildings / sheds
• There are 6 stables in two separate blocks of 3, both with an attached tack room
• In all, there is c. 17 acres of free-draining land and c. 6 acres of woodland. The property lends itself well to equestrian use and there is enormous potential for additional stabling, a sandschool and further training facilities.
• Accessed via a private drive, the property is well set back from the road and the long sweeping driveway follows the paddocks right round to the house which is situated in an elevated position in the centre of its own land. There is direct access to Whitmoor Common which spans 183 hectares and comprises heathland, grassland and various bridleways.
Hurst View is just 3 miles from the centre of Guildford which offers schooling, extensive shopping and many leisure facilities. Similarly, Woking Town Centre is approximately 3 miles away. Heathrow airport is approximately 20 miles away (25 minute drive) and Guildford train station offers a main line service to London Waterloo whilst Worplesdon Station offers a comprehensive commuter service to London Waterloo in just over half an hour. The property also has excellent access to the M25 (10 minutes away) and the M3 (15 minutes away). Parwood equestrian centre is just 6 miles away and they offer year round equestrian facilities and events. Merrist Wood college is also just 3 miles away which is one of the top equestrian facilities in the south east.