The Sales Procedure
- Free, no obligation property valuation & market advice
- Property take on with photography and aerial imagery
- Production of detailed particulars and printing of high quality gloss brochures, floorplans, land plans and EPC
- A full and targeted marketing campaign on our website, leading property portals, relevant press and magazine advertising and exposure on the increasingly popular social media platforms
- A ‘match’ with our extensive database of active applicants searching for property with registered requirements
- Liaising with the many buying agents with whom we work, both locally as well as London based and overseas
- Arranging viewings – we ensure we gather as much information about the applicant as possible to ensure they really are suited to your property – followed up with feedback after the viewing
- Receiving offers and negotiating the best price
- Personal guidance and updates throughout the conveyance procedure through to completion
We provide an efficient and informed service, using our expertise to guide vendors and purchasers through a smooth and timely transaction, from the first enquiry, through to moving in day.
We are bonded and governed by the Property Ombudsman and the NFOPP (National Federation of Property Professionals).
Our experienced lettings service is tailored specifically to your property and we provide advice and recommendation on all aspects of the tenancy, including:
- Full marketing of your rental property
- We have high demand for rental property and we have stringent procedures before selecting the most suitable applicant for your property
- Full and independent reference checks
- Credit ratings and income checks
- Independent inventory services and meter readings (if required)
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and licences
- Deposit held in an audited client account and registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (where applicable)
- Manage the let from the first enquiry through to moving in day.
We are registered with ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents), bonded and governed by the Property Ombudsman and have Client Money Protection Insurance.
Full management service
We have an extensive portfolio of managed properties, from country homes to farms and estates and many for overseas clients. This service includes:
- Day to day management
- Collection and payment of rent
- Liaising with tenants
- Dealing with all aspects of maintenance
- Managing and paying contractors
- Regular property and land inspections
As a country letting and managing agent we are knowledgeable on all aspects of rural living. We can advise on the management of specific items such as gardens and grounds, leisure facilities, stabling and sand schools, fencing and land, ensuring these are maintained to the same standard expected with residential lettings. We have a comprehensive list of trusted service providers we can recommend to landlords and tenants.
Register with us today to receive instant notification when new rental property becomes available or contact us with your specific requirements so we can advise you on potential suitable properties.
Please note that an administration fee applies to all lettings (some variation depending on type of property) please contact the office for more details on these, as detailed below (all inclusive of VAT):
- Contribution to Tenancy Agreement, £180
- Reference check per Applicant, £42
- Reference check per Guarantor, £42
- Protection of Deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS applicable to ASTs), £30
We also offer a discreet marketing service because we understand that many vendors and landlords may require the utmost discretion because of tenants, neighbours, livery clients etc. This ensures the property does not feature in the public domain but knowledge of our applicant database and their requirements means we can discreetly introduce the property to potential purchasers or tenants. We have been asked to value and find property for all kinds of applicants including Olympic champions, sporting celebrities and even Royalty. Our professional and utmost discretion has resulted in an ongoing relationship, long after the transaction has completed, and we are happy to call many, good friends.
All advertising and promotion for your property on the web, paper and in magazines, is included in our fee. Having been established a long time means we have an excellent relationship with the press, country publications and equestrian magazines and we receive a lot of coverage both locally and nationally. We regularly place editorial and advertisements within:
- Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire Life
- Country Life & Country Living
- Horse & Hound, British Eventing, British Dressage and the BSJA magazines
- Local and National Newspapers
With the increased use of searching and looking at property online we remain very much at the forefront of this technology and invest significantly in this advertising platform. We are members of the leading property and press portals as well as our own well followed website:
- Churchill Country
- On The Market
- UK Land and Farms
We firmly believe in investing in the countryside and we are proud supporters of a number of community, country and equestrian events. We regularly attend and participate in country fairs, agricultural shows, Pony Club events, horse trials, point to points and local shows, with Team Churchill achieving exposure at local and county level.
A Seamless Service
We work closely with other professionals who can offer a variety of services running alongside what we do. These include:
- Mortgage advisors
- Conveyance Solicitors
- Chartered Surveyors
- Insurance Brokers
- Planning Experts
Planning & Permitted Development