A charming 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage situated on the outskirts of Pulborough benefitting from 2 acres of free-draining, sandy soil. There is also a detached 1 bedroom annexe, formerly the old Forge when the cottage was part of the Parham Estate, with full residential permission which also offers the potential for a holiday let or Air B&B. The garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area, is particularly lovely with a new timber framed stable building compromising of a tack room and shed. This cosy cottage also benefits from having 4 stables, hay store, a tack/feed room and fabulous hacking on numerous bridleways and country lanes.
• An entrance hall, with ample room for coats/boots, leads through to the open plan kitchen which is beautifully finished with a range of integrated appliances, open fireplace & a good sized larder
• The kitchen has double doors leading out to the large conservatory, which has underfloor heating, looking out onto the pretty garden
• The dining room, with a feature open fireplace is a good size and could easily be used as a living room
• Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms, one of which has lovely views over Parham Point-to Point course, a further single bedroom and a modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• The cottage also benefits from a detached 1 bedroom annexe with full residential permission offering enormous potential for Air B&B, a holiday let or further family accommodation. This also has lapsed planning permission to extend.
• The garden is very attractive and has a new timber framed stable building comprising a tack room and a workshop
• There is a small garden to the front of the property and adjacent to the conservatory there is an outside WC and laundry room
• Across the lane there are 4 stables, feed/tack room, hay store and c. 2 acres of free draining, sandy soil backing onto Parham Racecourse
• The hacking from the property is fantastic with numerous bridleways and riding along quiet country lanes
Situation: 38 Bog Common is situated in a rural setting on the outskirts of the village of Pulborough. Approximately 3 miles away, the town provides good shopping facilities, a primary school as well as a main line station to London Victoria. The larger towns of Petworth, Chichester and Arundel are all within a 30 minute drive Coombelands Equestrian Centre is approximately 4 miles away and Brinsbury College 5 miles away which both offer fantastic equestrian facilities all year round.